Monday, September 16, 2013

My Séxual Escapes With Men ––Lagos Girl Shares Dirty Secret

A reporter met the shock of his life few days back at the Elegushi beach in the Victoria Island area of Lagos as he engaged the lady pictured above in a discussion. To his disbelief the 26 years old lady, identified as Ella, boldly told the reporter that she loves séx so much so that she enjoys it more than real food.



“See, I don’t need money from any guy. All I want is good, hot séx! But the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for séx even though you all want it. Most girls want it too, they want you to just make the move to shag them. Even if they are complaining or insulting you don’t stop. You know we girls pretend a lot.”
The lady, whose ID revealed she is a marketer with a new generation bank, revealed that:
She likes going to the beach which is very close her apartment, every evening to have a good rest and ‘most importantly get laid’.

As if that was not enough, Ella threw the bombshell “I have séx with my boss every day in his office. The chauffeur too every evening, but they can’t satisfy me at all. That’s why I have to come here every evening to get laid by more guys. I must have séx at least 8 times every day. It’s like heaven!”.

Ella went on to explain to the reporter that she couldn’t wait to complete this week’s dose of 56 rounds.

She also acknowledged the fact that many would think it is abnormal, but she insisted that making love eight times a day can’t really satisfy her. She says there is nothing wrong in being an addict.

“All the men I have met always have to admit they can’t cope with my séxual urge," she boasted.
Oh dear....I think this lady really need some kind of help. I doubt if she is normal.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...